Wednesday, September 27, 2017

She's Crafty Beer Shirt


Recently, I've been on a brewery tour kick. I love beer, but craft beers are by far my favorite. There is something nice about picking out a fresh, in-house brewed beer straight from the source. It feels organic, natural, farm fresh, if you will. I also really enjoy the atmosphere of most breweries. They are usual very bare bones, rustic, and inexpensive. I think they lend to a more socially interactive experience than a regular bar does.  People are usually casual and friendly. Dogs and kids are usually welcome. It's just an all around laid back experience that I really dig.

I've been dabbling in learning how to screen print my own shirts and designs. So far this design is my favorite. It's a fun little play on words. Super cute to wear to the brewery, Octoberfest, a night out drinking with friends, or just casual everyday wear. 

I have 4 colors available in 4 different sizes:

 

Scarlet Red



Silver





Royal Blue



Hunter Green



And actually one additional one in this tropical blue in size small.



I have 24 of these bad boys in stock in my etsy store. 
Here is a link if you are interested in showing of your love of crafts:







No comments:

Post a Comment