Wednesday, October 9, 2013

A Few New Little Things Up On Etsy

I just finished a new batch of little bags and got them listed on Etsy for sale.  I thought I would share them with you.

I have been working on creating things with whatever fabric I have in my giant stash.  I had my products in a few stores for a while and it was tough going with the economy.  Plus, it was hard on me giving away a percentage of the profit from my sale to the owners because as it is I am not really "making" any money.  Anyone who sews knows that a tremendous amount of work goes into something even as little as a coin purse.  My time can never really be compensated for, so I finally decided to pull my stuff from the stores and focus on selling things through Etsy myself.  Etsy, of course, has it's fee's, too, but at least this way I'm in control of my inventory and I'm giving away a much smaller percentage of my so called "profit".  If there is such a thing ;)

Anyway, when I was in stores they were pushing me to make more small grab items for the counter, since we were having trouble moving the larger, higher priced purses and bags.  Unfortunately, with the busy life I lead as a single stay at home mother, I never really found the time to sew a bunch together.  Finally, with my youngest in first grade for a full 6 hours, I have managed to get to sewing some of these little bags together.  

Here is a look at all the new little things I have available, plus there are many more products in my Etsy Shop.  

These items would make great gifts for teachers, friends, the hard to buy for teen girls, or anyone that has spare change.  

I have 3 of these wristlets available (all listed separately).  They are larger than my previous design to accommodate for the new smart phone sizes.  It has a wider base and these are lined with fleece for extra padding.


I really want to keep this little pouch.  It's just so cute!  It's a little wider than my regular coin purses, so it has a little more versatility.  It could easily fit ID cards, money, and small cosmetics.


I listed these little coin purses together to save myself the listing fee.  I have 6 of the grey suiting with pink lining available and 2 of the colorful peace sign coin purses available.
These are great for the kids lunch money, spare change, laundry money (how I use mine!), or even storing your guitar picks, iShuffle, headphones, etc.



These coin purses are a little taller than the ones above.  You could fit an ID card in there along with your money.  These have a fun pink lining and pink zipper to match.


These are super cute, fun little zipper pouches.  They fit on your key chain and are meant to hold your earbuds, so they don't get all tangled up in your purse.  You can also store your blue tooth in it, an iShuffle fits in, so you can wear it around your belt loop on your walk, you can carry your guitar picks in them if you are a rock star ;), or you can carry spare change/money.  I think these are great little gifts for a teacher.  I have the 3 different fabric styles below available.




Feel free to share this with your friends.  
Every purchase made helps my family and improves our lives.  It is my dream to stay home and raise my children.  I can't put into words how important that is to me, my spirit, and my life.  It drives me to continue to use my passion and skills for sewing.  It pushes me to be creative and find ways to make money with my skills, so I can continue to live my dream.  
I love my kids, I love sewing, and I hope you find something I made that you will love, too.  

Thank you for supporting me, my passions, and my dreams.  

No comments:

Post a Comment