Monday, November 18, 2013

Santa Claus Is Coming To Town


It's that time of year again!

Time for the holly and the jolly.

And the cute Holiday clothes.  

It's always so easy to find a cute Christmas outfit for a little girl, but it's much harder to find one for a boy and a tomboy.  Especially one that THEY will think is cool and want to wear.  

I created this clever little Santa Mustache shirt for my kids.  This is my fun holiday spin on the whole mustache fad that I've never understood.

I made one for my daughter this year.  The kids have more fun with these shirts.


Bayne likes to pull his up to his nose so it looks like he has a mustache.


Of course, Aubrey has to do it, too.


She's going straight for the candy cane up the nose … lol!


I do have a few of these awesome Santa Mustache shirts available for sale on my Etsy page.

I have several holiday items available for sale.  Dresses, hot pads, coasters, and Thanksgiving table settings.  I included links to the listings if you find yourself interested in any of my holiday creations.  


I love this Holiday SnowFlake Dress.  
I like the uniqueness of the dark fabric against the snowflakes.


My daughter wears one of these and I have a matching skirt.  It looks so pretty on with a pair of white tights or leggings and a long sleeve shirt.  She looks like a beautiful snow princess when she wears hers.


I have these gorgeous hand braided hot pads to dress up your table for the holidays.


And also this Set of three hot pads.


And tons and tons of holiday coasters sure to brighten up your home and keep your tables free from water stains.


I even have something for Thanksgiving.  Cute little pumpkin and scarecrow placemat and napkin set perfect for the kids table.


Thank you for taking the time to look at all of my creations.  I hope you find something special for someone you love.  Everything I make I do so with great care and love.  Every purchase goes towards a good family and supports a real dream.  

Good luck with all your holiday shopping!  
Happy Holidays!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment