Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Holiday Gifts for Friends and Family

In an effort to keep track of all my creations, I have to play a little catch up.  I have been terrible about posting things to my blog lately, but it's something I like to do.  It is an easy way for me to reference past things that I have made.  Lately, I have been making a lot of things for family and friends.  Here are some cool pieces I did during Christmas time:

I made this fabric art piece for my friend, Nicole, for her 40th birthday.  


She has an incredible business making the most delicious and healthy Elemental Superfood Seedbars.  If you haven't tried these bars, you MUST!


For Christmas, I made most of my friends and family little zipper pouches with pictures I printed onto printable fabric.  I really love how these came out and can't wait to make more.

For my surf buddy:
(Front)

(Back)


(Inside)


For Nicole:
(Front)


(Back)


(Inside)


For my mom:
(Front)


(Back)


(Inside)


I made one of these for both Grandma Moses and Grandpa:
(Front)


(Back)


(Inside)


For Grammy:
(Front)


(Back)


(Inside)


For my son's teacher:
(Front)


(Back)


(Inside)


(Inside)


For my daughter:
(Front)


(Back)


(Inside)


(Inside)


For my surf photographer friend:
I incased his in vinyl because I bought the wrong kind of printable fabric that is not water resistant :(
(front)


(Back)


And for my neighbor, Kevin, I made him an amp cover out of an old pair of his jeans.




It's hard to believe it is already August!  
I'm going to have to start holiday gifts again soon.
Time goes by so fast when you are having fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment